The chapel was built on the present site in 1874 as part of the Salisbury Primitive Methodist Circuit. It became the main church in the Woodfalls Primitive Methodist Circuit in 1898 and then part of the new Salisbury Methodist Circuit in 1948. The chapel was refurbished in 2003.

The chapel is prominently located on The Ridge, Woodfalls (B3080) and looks out on the New Forest National Park on the other side of the road.

Click here to visit our website.