Redlynch Magazine is the community publication for Lover, Morgan's Vale, Redlynch and Woodfalls, going into over 800 homes. It is owned jointly by St Mary's and St Birinus' PCCs and is published monthly. In it can be found services for the three local churches of St Birinus, St Mary's and the Methodist Church, it reports on the many community activities as well as advertising local commercial enterprises (our community 'Yellow Pages').
This magazine can be purchased by individual copies but the most popular way of obtaining it is by annual subscription.
Chairman of the Committee:
Landrake House The Ridge,
Woodfalls, Salisbury, SP5 2LD
[T] 01725 510335
3 Morgan's Vale Road
Morgan's Vale, Salisbury SP5 2HU
[T] 01725 513526
The Old Dairy, Black Lane,
Lover, Salisbury SP5 2PH
[T] 01725 510435
CONTRIBUTORS' & ADVERTISERS' INSTRUCTIONS (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE VERSION)
1. The Editor will not accept articles or notices which are political, illegal, libellous or breach copyright.
2. The Editor, acting on behalf of The PCC's of St Birinus and St Mary's Churches, makes the final decision on policy, formatting, charges and acceptance of articles, notices and advertisements.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONTRIBUTORS
Contributions must be:
1. Legible, brief, coherent and submitted in order of preference and without amendments.
2. Sent to the Magazine Editor, Susan Hunter, 3 Morgan's Vale Road, Morgan's Vale, Salisbury SP5 2HU. [T] 01725 513526 or by email to [E] email@example.com by 13th of the month prior to the edition for publishing.
3. Accompanied with the contributor's name and telephone number.
CONTRIBUTIONS PUBLISHED FREE OF CHARGE
The following contributions are published free of charge:
1. Notices and related contributions from all the Churches in Redlynch and Woodfalls and Redlynch Parish Council.
2. Reports and notices of future events from clubs, societies and organisations which benefit the local community and are of interest to it.
3. Articles relating to the community and its activities.
4. Personal "thank you" notices following a bereavement, accident or an operation which are of interest to the community.
5. At the Editor's discretion, and on a quid pro quo basis, notices of events from neighbouring communities.
6. To limit printing costs free notices are to be limited to half a page. (Exceptionally this constraint may be waived at the Editor's discretion.)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADVERTISERS
Charges will be made for:
1. Advertisements and notices for local commercial (i.e. money making) enterprises, and also for organisations that operate outside the Redlynch community.
2. Personal notices not covered by item (4) above.
3. Rate of charges are:
-- 70p per line, with minimum charge of £3.50p per month
-- £9.00p for a half page.
-- £18.00p for a full page.
4. All advertisements and chargeable notices are to be with the Advertising Editor, Shelagh Langlands, The Old Dairy, Black Lane, Lover, SP5 2PH (Tel. 01725 510062) or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 12th of the month prior to the edition for publishing.
A condition for publishing advertisements and chargeable notices are that they must be accompanied by cash or by cheque made payable to PCC Redlynch.