REDLYNCH VILLAGE HALL
Originally built in 1912 as the Hall for St Mary's Parish Church Lover. The hall now belongs to the parish and has excellent facilities for all users including full disabled access. With good facilities for all catering, party, wedding events, powerpoint lectures etc.. Directions: The Hall is located 50 yards from St Mary's Church in Vicarage Road, Lover. Additional parking by arrangement. Its post code is SP5 2PG.
Thanks to the generous grants from the South West Area Board (SWAB), Hill's Waste Landfill, the Hall Social Committee and tremendous self help efforts from villagers, the hall has been able to re- roof the front elevation, thus improving its look and saving energy. Also inside the building the rear stage area has been transformed into a light and airy Library / Function space with a large Store Room.